- You cannot add "Aishwaryam Masala - Home Made Millet (Siruthaniyam) Idly Powder 250g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Aishwaryam Masala – Home Made Thoothuvalai Rasam Powder (Solanum Trilobatum) 100g
3 in stock
- Traditionally thuthuvalai is used for treating cold and cough. Almost everyone in Tamil Nadu would have heard or used it for treating cough and cold.
- My husband’s grandmother who was an authority in traditional home remedies used to make a rasam out of it by grinding the thuthuvalai leaves along with other ingredients, whenever a family member got a cold.
- But there is an even more simple and delicious way of consuming thoothuvalai. It is thuthuvalai soup made by boiling thoothuvalai, peppercorns, garlic pods and turmeric.
- Thuthuvalai soup is very effective for treating chest congestion, cough, blocked nose and it is good even for people who suffer from sinus infection and I have shared the recipes for both rasam and soup below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.