Natural Honey – Since ancient times, honey has been used as both a food and a medicine.
It’s very high in beneficial plant compounds and offers several health benefits. Honey is particularly healthy when used instead of refined sugar, which is 100% empty calories.
- Raw neem honey is dark honey, which has a taste of rich natural dark toffee, gingerbread taste, and has a distinctive taste of honey itself
- In Ayurveda, neem honey has an esteemed place as it treats blood pressure, diabetes, skin conditions, allergies, chronic sores, indolent ulcers, throat infections, etc
- Neem honey a powerful antioxidant, balances sugar levels, calms the nerves, and strengthens the immune system
- Neem honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It is extremely useful to treat respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis
- To increase your immunity and boost energy levels take honey before breakfast. You can also eat it by applying it on bread or toast, wafers, nuts, or cereals.