Coconut Oil – In a word, coconut oil is a body-friendly foodstuff that is heart-healthy, great for oral health, and other health benefits. Structurally, coconut oil is taken from coconut kernels. It’s tasteless and colorless, and is available for consumer usage in refined and unrefined coconut oil.
- A Boost in Good Cholesterol
- Good for Blood Sugar and Diabetes
- Helps Fight Back Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps Stop Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Aids in Liver Health
- Boosts Energy
- Aids with Digestion
- Acts as a Salve for Wounds and Burns
- Helps With Weight Loss.