Wood Pressed Coconut Oil & Sesame Oil Combo
Coconut Oil – In a word, coconut oil is a body-friendly foodstuff that is heart-healthy, great for oral health, and other health benefits. Structurally, coconut oil is taken from coconut kernels. It’s tasteless and colorless, and is available for consumer usage in refined and unrefined coconut oil.
- A Boost in Good Cholesterol
- Good for Blood Sugar and Diabetes
- Helps Fight Back Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps Stop Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Aids in Liver Health
- Boosts Energy
- Aids with Digestion
- Acts as a Salve for Wounds and Burns
- Helps With Weight Loss.
Sesame Oil – It has remarkable quantities of minerals, organic compounds, and vitamins. This is the reason it is considered nutritious.
Wood pressed sesame oil is one of the oldest extracted oils in the history of human civilization.
Benefits of wood pressed sesame oil:
- Good for your heart
- Improves circulation and metabolism
- Reduces High Blood Pressure:
- Lowers Blood Sugar:
- Bone development:
- Prevent Cancer:
- Improves Intestinal Health:
- Anxiety and Depression:
- Improves Oral Health:
- Maintains Hair Health:
1, 2, 5, 10