Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil & Sesame Oil Combo
Groundnut oil – from sun dried ground nuts, good source of plant sterols – helps in reducing heart disease rich in antioxidants thereby protects against cancer. Wood pressed groundnut oil is rich in MUFA. It is free of trans fat.
- Unprocessed – No added preservatives and chemicals
- Absolutely free of pesticides (which are arguably carcinogenic)
- High in Vitamin E and micro nutrients that are vital for our holistic well-being.
- Completely free from Trans-fat.
- Retains antioxidants.
- As it is manually filtered, it is more viscous and retains the flavor fully. This helps in lesser consumption (at least by 20%) of oil as compared to the industrially processed refined oil.
There is a myth that deep frying of food in wood pressed manually filtered oil is not good. But given the fact that most of the deep frying in Indian cooking ranges between 120 – 150 degree Celsius, the wood pressed oils are safe for deep frying.
Sesame Oil – It has remarkable quantities of minerals, organic compounds, and vitamins. This is the reason it is considered nutritious.
Wood pressed sesame oil is one of the oldest extracted oils in the history of human civilization.
Benefits of wood pressed sesame oil:
- Good for your heart
- Improves circulation and metabolism
- Reduces High Blood Pressure:
- Lowers Blood Sugar:
- Bone development:
- Prevent Cancer:
- Improves Intestinal Health:
- Anxiety and Depression:
- Improves Oral Health:
- Maintains Hair Health:
1, 2, 5, 10